You can earn an entry into the Social Media Week drawing for a new Kindle Fire by completing the Social Media Challenge. Follow the instructions below to make sure you have completed each challenge.
- Pick up a Social Media Challenge Card at any of the Nooner events in the Undergrounds Coffeehouse April 16-20, from one of the Social Media Week volunteers in the Tillman Lobby/University Union from 1pm-4pm each day or by visiting Campus Activities in UUW207.
- After each challenge is accomplished, have a Social Media Week volunteer punch your card (in any of the locations mentioned above). After all items are punched, you can turn in your card for an entry into the Kindle Fire drawing.
- No particular order is required for completing the challenges. You have from April 16th till 2pm on Friday, April 20th to complete them all.
- Some challenges mention smart phones. If you do not own a smart phone or any of the technology needed to participate - no worries! Come to our Social Media Week Nooner events and someone will help you out!
- Facebook - “Like” Binghamton University & Campus Activities. Upload a photo that shows “A Day in Your Life” at Binghamton University in the Social Media Week Facebook album on the Binghamton U Facebook page.
- Twitter - “Follow” @binghamtonu & @bingUactivities. Tweet something you love about social media and use the Social Media Week hashtag: #SMWbingU
- Linkedin - Create an account. At least 50% of profile must be filled out. Add three connections.
- FourSquare - Check into five different campus locations in one day.
- QR Codes - Download a free QR Code Reader for your smart phone. Scan the code on your card. Tell us what you saw!
- Bonus Entry!!! Skype Jennifer Keegin at jdinsmorek, and tell her about your most favorite event ever at Binghamton U. You’ll receive a second entry into the drawing. (This offer is for participants who have completed all challenges only).